IC Test Socket Contacts
IC test socket contacts must be cleaned periodically to remove resistive residues (CRES) comprising a complex mixture of metals and oxides and organics from an chip test socket contacts. Maintaining low CRES prevents false negatives or other aberrations during automated electronic circuit testing.
Manual CO2 Composite Spray™ cleaning process and system.
- Benchtop spray cleaning system with footswitch control
- Single CO2 composite spray applicator – handgun style
- Local exhaust plenum to remove contamination
- 100% dry processing – Dry-In/Dry-Out
- Selective cleaning (contaminated contacts)
- Low operational cost