Dense fluid cleaning centrifugal phase shifting separation process and apparatus.
- KinetX™ Centrifugal CO2 Immersion Cleaning Systems
- PowerSno™ Modular Spray Treatment Platform
- Vector Pro™ CO2 Composite Spray Applicators
November 18, 2008
U.S. Patent No. 7,601,112
The present invention is an apparatus and process for cleaning substrates using fluids, including dense fluids. A perforated centrifuge drum operates within a pressure vessel. A dense fluid cleaning and management system including suitable process condition sensors provides for exchanging fluid with the pressure vessel.
- U.S. Patent 8,197,603 – Method and apparatus for treating a substrate with dense fluid and plasma
- U.S. Patent 8,021,489 – Substrate treatment process
- U.S. Patent 7,901,540 – Dense fluid delivery apparatus
- U.S. Patent 7,219,677 – Method and apparatus for supercritical ozone treatment of a substrate
- U.S. Patent 6,979,362 – Apparatus and process for the treatment, delivery and recycle of process fluids used in dense phase carbon dioxide applications
- U.S. Patent 6,802,961 – Dense fluid cleaning centrifugal phase shifting separation process and apparatus