Solder Flux Residues
Substrate: DC Power Supply
Following a soldering process, solder flux residues and metallic oxides must be removed from the various soldered terminal surfaces.
Manual CO2 Composite Spray™ cleaning process and system.
- Benchtop spray cleaning system with footswitch control
- Single CO2 composite spray applicator – handgun style
- Local exhaust plenum to remove contamination
- 100% dry processing – Dry-In/Dry-Out
- Selective cleaning (contaminated terminals and adjacent surfaces)
- Low operational cost