During magnetic latch assembly operations, microscopic magnetic particles must be removed from strongly magnetized surfaces to meet a stringent particle cleanliness specification.
Manual CO2 Composite Spray™ cleaning process and system.
- Benchtop spray cleaning system with footswitch control
- Single CO2 composite spray applicator – pendant style
- Local exhaust plenum to remove magnetic contamination
- 100% dry processing – Dry-In/Dry-Out
- Selective cleaning (contaminated latch surfaces)
- Low operational cost
- Faster and more effective than manual wiping and ultrasonic cleaning processes