- Less water is used by replacing aqueous-based lubricating, cooling, cleaning and rising agents with CO2.
- Less CO2 is produced if less fuel is refined, transported and consumed as cleaning, machining and thermal control agents.
- Less CO2 is produced if more products can be manufactured with lower energy, labor, material, time and space inputs.
- Less CO2 is produced if products don’t have to be dried using hot air.
- Less air, water and soil pollution is produced if products are manufactured with recycled CO2.
CO2 Cleaning and Machining Technology
- Conserves water usage
Lowers carbon footprint
Reduces pollution and waste
Produces cleaner products
Lowers cost of production