- Proactive CO2 Composite Spray™ generation and control technology.
- Ultra-stable, ultra-lean, and highly energetic cleaning, cooling, and lubricating sprays.
- Controlled particle impact sheer stresses of up to 100 MPa (~15,000 psi) using between 0.5 to 2 lbs CO2/hour/nozzle with precise pneumatic metering control (Patents-Pending)
- Vulconization™ 2-D – In-situ UV/O3 or atmospheric plasma surface treatment option for surface modifications.
- LightSPEC™ photometric system and software option for monitoring and controlling CO2 spray dynamics.
Up to 4x the cleaning area using about half as much CO2 at 2x the spray power!